SMS (Short Messaging Service) banking is a state-of-the-art unattended system used for providing 24 hours service to the Bank's customers for accessing their account information using mobile instrument. SMS banking uses the power of software and SMS technology to process the customer's request, scans the bank's database for necessary information and replies to the customer's mobile by sending message in text format, which are sent through system automatically.
SMS Banking Services :-
PUSH functionality - In PUSH functionality, bank will send information/intimation related to customer's account to the registered mobile number of the customer.
Bank will send below mentioned PUSH messages :-
- Debit / Credit Transaction Message for all transactions
- Inward Cheque Returned Intimation.
- Outward Cheque Returned Intimation.
- Loan Installment Due Intimation.
- Matured Deposit Intimation.
- Account Opening SMS.
- Birthday SMS.
SMS Banking Services: PULL functionality
In the PULL functionality, customer will initiate the messaging. If customer wish to know the balance, mini-statement of last five transactions in his/her account, customer just needs to send a simple message to 9223488234 which is a specific long code of our Bank. Customer will receive a reply mentioning the balance , mini-statement of the linked account to mobile number.
Procedure :- Customer has to fill up an application form & register himself with the bank to avail these services. Form can be obtained from any branch of the bank.
Pull functionality offers the following services :-
- Latest balance information.
- Mini statement of last five transactions.
- Transactions alerts above specified amount. For Example..
- For Balance enquiry of Saving Acoount type sms BAL and send it to 9223488234
- For Mini Statement of Saving Account type sms STMT and send it to 9223488234
- For Balance enquiry of Current Account type sms BAL2 and send it to 9223488234
- For Mini Statement of Current account type sms STMT2 and send it to 9223488234
* Terms & Conditions apply